Monday 2 June 2014

Interviewing Bailey Dobier

THE TIS TIMES

Interviewer: So, Bailey when did you decide to take on this life changing adventure?

Bailey: Well, I just really wanted to follow my dreams of international travel and study.

Interviewer: What was your favourite country?

Bailey: I can't really give you an answer on that one, each country was equally amazing!

Interviewer: I bet!, what we all want to know is did you ever get homesick?

Bailey: Sometimes I did but most days I was so focused on what activities we were doing that I didn't really think about family all the time. I did Skype my family sometimes though which was nice.

Interviewer: How do you feel now that you've graduated?

Bailey: To be honest I feel like a wiser person. I've learnt so much on this incredible journey.

Interviewer: Well thank-you Bailey for talking to us about your journey

Bailey: No problem, wish me luck for Mount Kilimanjaro!

Link to the article


No comments:

Post a Comment