Saturday 3 August 2013

Welcome to Te Awa!

Today we went to Te Awa, the Base in Hamilton. The first thing to do was to pick up my Mums awesome new glasses, my sister got a balloon there. My Dad and my brother stayed behind as my Dad had to meet with someone. After that we just had a browse around the shops, as you do. Then while we were in a café my Dad rang and said my brother wanted to join the party so 5 minutes later they arrived. Then we swapped over and my brother went with Mum and Claire and I went with Dad. Me and Claire played truth or dare which was really fun. We also played tag. With Dad we quickly popped into Mitre Ten where I saw a toilet and I nearly went through the security exit, naughty me! On the way home my sister and I experimented with static electricity with the balloon, my hair was flying!! I love going to the Base and if your ever passing through Te Rapa then you should go to "The Base"

Me by a huge sign by the carparking

Looking into a toilet! Ewww

Naughty me, read the sign!

Static Electricity time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment