Saturday 24 August 2013

Sunny Saturday with Aunty Rachel!

Today my sister and I spent the day with my Aunty Rachael! First thing we did was walk around the Mount. Unfortunately we couldn't find a car park close so we had to walk even before we started. We got heaps of cool photos and I even saw Mr Diver and Mrs Diver! We then deserved some lunch at Cafe' 88. I ordered, wedges a brownie and a small fluffy. We then walked back to the car. After that we went to Save Mart and got a couple of things. Then we went to McDonald's and I got a frappe'. After that we needed a rest and went back to Aunty Rachael's house. At about 6:30 we picked up my brother, Leo from my Aunty Bronwyn and Uncle Wayne's house. He had stayed the night there. I had so much fun and can't wait to go back and have another girls day out! I'm sure most of you reading this have been around the Mount but this time was special as I got to spend it with my Aunty!  xx

Towards the end.

Aunty Rachael and my sister.

At the cafe'

The Mount

A shell at the rock pools

Town

Scraped myself on a rock! "Ouch"

My sister, exploring!

The beautiful beach

Walking...

Bored, waiting

My sister and I! (I'm such a poser!)

In a small cave!

No comments:

Post a Comment