Friday 26 July 2013

Shopping Time!!!

Today my Mum, sister and I went shopping at Manukau Westfield shopping centre. It was really busy and when we had lunch  we couldn't even find a table!! I was really surprised because heaps of the shops had passed on since the last time I had been there. One of the shops I really enjoyed was TokuTokuYa which is a japanese shop. My Mum is from Japan and she said she felt like she was in Japan when she was in there. The things that I bought are some maroon coloured jeans, a pack of animated cards, a key cover, a hot drink and some marshmallows with a caramel slice, (the caramel slice was disgusting!!)Oh, and I also got some sushi!! I cant wait to go back to Westfield's and I really recommend you go there.

The best thing about this shopping centre is that there is a shop for everyone!!


PHOTO CAPTIONS:

PIC 1: CUSTOM TEEZ SHOP WALL

PIC 2: MUFFIN BREAK SNACKS

PIC 3: MUFFIN BREAK SNACKS

PIC 4: LOWER SHOP

PIC 5: CAFE

PIC 6: RAINBOW MOSAIC

PIC 7: RAINBOW MOSAIC

PIC 8: RAINBOW MOSAIC

PIC 9: AT PUMPKIN PATCH












No comments:

Post a Comment