Monday 17 June 2013

Scars Everywhere!!

Over the past week I have been getting hurt alot, and I mean alot!! Here is a list of all of the things that have happened to me:

Sian elbowed me in the face
Sian threw a netball at my face
Sian stood on my toe
Sian whacked me in the face
My brother hit me in the face when he was playing beyblades
My brother hit me in the knee
A chair fell on my knee in class
My kitten scratched me, twice
I got burnt by a motorbike
I tripped over some shoes
My best friend clicked my neck
I skidded and grazed both of my knees

(Sian and her crew of the people who hurt me have done ALOT more but I dont want to be mean)

Heres a pic of my hands :((( Poor me



But how could I get mad at my adorable kitten, Gracie?? :)



3 comments:

  1. u r a MEANIE I feel really sorry for pain because I did most of them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA, it wasn't just you though :)

      Delete
  2. wow you got hurt a lot hope your ok cool blog though keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete