Thursday 20 June 2013

Happy 22nd Birthday Miss McKenzie

21.6.2013

Today was Miss McKenzie's birthday. She turned 22!!

Some students in our class were saying that they were having a surprise party, I thought that they wouldn't be able to pull it off without a adult helping but surprisingly they did.

While we were in library the were secretly setting up the party. The down side was that not many people brought food as they didn't believe that these students could just send out emails and have a surprise party. Also one of the so called party planners said if we didn't bring any food we couldn't come!! I only got two lollies and a small piece of cake out of all of the food. Marijke brought in a huge container full of lollies, and as I said I only got two of them. Then I went and talked to my friends, Sian and Christine. After I had finished eating I went back to get some more Lollies and they were all gone. Everywhere I could see people with huge handfuls of chips, lollies and popcorn. Then I saw Miss M cleaning up the mess that she wasn't making! What a disgrace, the party planners should have been dealing with cleaning up. After all it was Miss M's birthday. Sian, Christine and I decided that wasn't fair so we cleaned up everyone's mess.

Overall, it was a short notice party but I was just happy I could spend the day with my fabulous teacher, Miss McKenzie.



No comments:

Post a Comment