Friday 7 June 2013

Rimu Homework Challenges- Fitness

Another Rimu Homework Challenge done. I have run 60 kilometres over a 12 week period. It took ALOT of determination.

The track that i'm running is a track that goes around the whole of my houses front section. One lap of the track is approximately 150 metres. I had to do 40 laps because 1 kilometre is 1000 metres and the challenge is actually 6000 metres if you change the kilometres into metres. So 150 x 40 =6000 metres.  You know what is was worth it, I feel fresh and free and that I have the ability to do it whenever I want to. Here is some photos that my little sister took of me. It was quite funny because she was chasing me to take a picture so she got a little work out too! ( The cute puppy that you see in a couple of the photos is my adorable 7 month old golden labrador, Jazz.










2 comments:

  1. cool work on your blog keep it up

    ReplyDelete