Thursday 13 November 2014

Web of Addiction poem

I am now your best friend, your soulmate, your drive, but I don't care whether or not you're alive. You use me for leisure because I give you pleasure. I've burnt a hole in your back pocket, you even sold your Grandma's precious locket. Your family and friends are feeling neglected, the fear has set in, they are now unprotected. Your addictions taken charge, the problems becoming large. You must seek help before it's too late or otherwise the police will put a lot on your plate. So just stop my friend and face your fate, don't worry because it's not too late. So stop getting high or else you will die. Your time is ticking, you'll go down kicking. Your body's exploding, your lies are imploding. So don't be a thug and say no to the drug.

No comments:

Post a Comment