Sunday 23 November 2014

Life Ed Movie



Sound quality: I think the actors voice's are very clear and easy to hear. I think we could have considered wind when filming as some of the scenes have a lot of background noise from the wind.

Camera skill: We did really well when filming from different angles. Next time we make a video I think we should try and hold the camera more steady as the camera is a bit shaky in some scenes.

Acting: I think our actors were quite believable and the story line may happen in real life. Some time we accidentally looked at the camera.

Editing: The editors in our group did really well and chose great transitions which had a really good affect on the overall video.

Poem: I really enjoyed our poem and thought it really went well with our storyline but if there I was a next time I would've made it a bit longer.

Quality of the life education message in your movie (the Script): I think our storyline was quite believable and we crafted each line quite well. If we had to write the script again, I would've made a better ending.

Teamwork: All of our team members contributed to the project which was really cool. We overcame any problems together and made sure everyone had an equal role and wasn't feeling excluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment