Thursday 7 August 2014

TGC Open Night

Yesterday was the Tauranga Girls College open night. My Dad and I went together as my Mum was busy is the Japanese classroom doing calligraphy. First we went into the sports hall for a short presentation. There was an amazing speech done by the head girl, a speech from the principal, deputy principal and our year 9 deans. They all gave us a lot of information about the school and really explained that TGC offers so many opportunities. After the presentation was over we went with the row we were sitting in to get shown on a tour around the school. Each subject offered a lot of options which was really cool as you can choose a learning path that best suits you. I really enjoyed looking at the science class and the languages block. I loved all the different experiments that were going on in the classroom, my friend and I got to touch pink snow! I liked the language class as I have been there before and my Mum was in the Japanese class writing peoples names in Japanese which was really cool.


I really enjoyed looking around TGC and all the wonderful subjects they have to offer. Looking around the classrooms really made my decision of choosing my options easier. I am really looking forward to going to college next year and experiencing all the cool things on offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment