Monday 16 September 2013

Ngamuwahine Camp!

Last week Room 29 and 30 went to Ngamuwahine camp. Heres a rundown on our schedule....

On Monday we made our beds and then went on a big 5 hour tramp. One thing I liked was the river, one thing I didn't like was Tyler breaking his arm.

On Tuesday we had a really laid back day. We did leaf rubbing and knot tying. One thing I liked was the knot tying, one thing I didn't like was the leaf rubbing.

On Wednesday we got stuck into the activities I did, orienteering then rafting after that was abseiling then finally the rock wall. I liked abseiling the best and rafting the least as I got heaps of cuts and bruise's from it.

On Thursday we did the other activities that we didn't do on Wednesday. First we did archery then low ropes after that was kayaking and last was mountain biking. I liked low ropes the best out of those activities and archery the least.

On Friday we packed up and did Clash of the Camps. This is when all of the activity groups do a relay. We came second but that was fine because we got 1st overall out of the two activity days with 75 points out of 80 the group that came second was around 10 points behind us.

Ngamuwahine was really fun and I cant wait for paintball next year!! Watch out Miss M...


No comments:

Post a Comment