Sunday 15 September 2013

Hanging with Erin Simpson!

Do you know who the amazing Erin Simpson is? Erin Simpson is a young TV presenter who brings smiles to kids all over New Zealand. Erin has made her own show called "The Erin Simpson Show" which airs every weekday at 4:30 to 5:00. Erin was brought up in a small town in the Waikato called Te Kauwahta which is where I got brought up too!! I was there about a week ago and I saw Erin!! She was packing things into a second hand shop, we were going to four square close by. I was so nervous and my sister just wanted to go see her so then we decided it was a great opportunity and did it! I am so happy that I did meet Erin. She is really beautiful and you can definitley tell I was nervous in the photos! Hopefully I get to meet her again. Follow her on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook! Thanks for the photos Erin, you rock!




No comments:

Post a Comment