Wednesday 29 October 2014

Jack and Jill Playscript

Jack and Jill: Play script

Cast: Jack, Jill and Mother.

Scene 2

(Jack and Jill are standing at the bottom of the hill, Jack is rubbing his head)

Jill: Come on Jack, we have to go home.

Jack: I'm coming!

(Jack and Jill start walking and then arrive at their house)

Mother: Oh no! Jack, are you okay?
(Mother rushes over to Jack)

Jack: Mum, I'm fine!
(Pushes Mother away)

Mother: No you're not, sit down Jack.
(Jack sits down)

Mother: Now, what actually happened?
(Looking at Jill with her arms crossed)

Jill: Well, Jack and I were fetching the water, like you asked and the hill that we had to climb up was really steep! Yeah, you can figure out the rest.

Mother: Well, I'm glad you're both alright.
(Mother unfolds her arms and smiles at Jack and Jill)

Mother: I shall never send you to fetch water again.

Jack: I like the sound of that!
(Jack grinning)




No comments:

Post a Comment